Fairway Market Flyer - Fairway Markets is a regional grocery chain on Vancouver Island, British Columbia, Canada. The 10 store chain was founded by Don Yuen in 1963 and employs over 700. The chain is a low cost grocery store with a significant emphasis on ethnic foods.
Don Yuen was born in China, where his family had operated a grocer store for three generations and came to Canada in 1949 after the family lost their business. Yuen worked at his uncle's store and at a sawmill before embarking on his own store in 1963. Yuen is now Fairway Markets' President.
- 272 Gorge Road West, Victoria, BC - original store from 1963
- 101-2187 Athlone Court, Victoria, BC
- 2945 Jacklin Road Victoria, BC
- 1521 McKenzie Ave, Victoria, BC
- 2635 Quadra Street, Victoria, BC - a former Safeway location
- 3651 Shelbourne Street, Victoria, BC
- 7108 West Saanich Road, Victoria, BC
- 103-4750 Rutherford Road, Nanaimo, BC
- 3737 10th Avenue, Port Alberni, BC
- 2531 Beacon Avenue, Sidney, BC
Readmore about Fairway Market Flyer here: Fairway Market Flyer.